Tuesday, July 3, 2012

4th of July

Good morning! And Happy 4th of July!
Many many months - and holidays - have passed since my last
blog share! But....my sewing machine and embroidery machine have been
whirring away. 
Plus -- back into my gardening! The yard is beginning to look
pretty again. Hubby and I have planted lots of flowers here and there.
So  --  want to share what has kept me busy!

Everything and anything patriotic just feels me with pride and love
for our wonderful country!  Hubby helped me build this awesome
wooden flag - copied from another blogger.
http://betweennapsontheporch.net/how-to-make-a-pottery-barn-inspired-flag-welcome-to-the-129th-metamorphosis-monday/
The stars did not come out that nicely for us -- Walmart had a bag of just the right size
stick-on stars so tried them and looks very nice!


And some fun patriotic pillows for the porch love seat!  The "W" is a machine embroidery
applique from one of my favorite digitizers
http://www.hangtodryapplique.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=HTD-Old-Glory-Alpha




No comments:

Post a Comment